Hi folks,
Here you have the carrier working at 6am, ehehhehhe. I don t want to be mean but there is someone praying at the mosque at 5:22am and I cant sleep coz around the island you can hear him....... the weather is very hot and even with 2 fans blowing all night straight to your face the room temperature is 31C.........
Well, today i had 2 great dives as I say for my 1st time 3 sharks black tips and they run away,e hehehhehe. i was doing my orientation dive and of course that i was lost and more when i saw the sharks and pt a smile on my face, eheeheh. Forget about orientation, ehehehhehe.
Tonight i will have for my 1st time as well my night dive and I am looking forward to do it, ehehhehe.
I still trying to publish my new pictures on myspace but.. no password to open the page, sorry, very soon Ill share with all of you.
Life is great on board the boat, and in between every dive we have thai curry or whatever you want to eat heheh.
Early in the morning I did a deep dive and the sensation after 20m is oxygen narcosis like you had already 3 pints and start having a silly behaviour, ehehhehe, i wrote my name backwards as requested and no missing characters, ehehhehe.
By the way, today I bought toilet paper as I cant be so typical in wash my ass instead of wiping and washing, ehheheh.
I need to get used to my new lifestyle and a new skin colour is coming back again.
No comments:
Post a Comment