Hi folks,
Today i am writing in english and so once again i do apologise for any mistakes on this keyboard cos is danish with a different configuration and I stil need to guess the characteres.
One more day one more dive it means for me a lot coz today I,ve finished my rescue diver course and only 6 dives are in between me and the begining of the real divemaster course to allow me to work as dive guide wherever I can, ehehehhe.
Yoko it was my victim and she haven,t done so difficult my final rescue and I think I did pretty good.
inally I,ve published around 150 pictures from few dives and from the island, a lot more still need to go.
I am start getting mad with no kitchen and so everyday eating out in a each day strange palce with a different smell but as far I keep myself healthy it is fine.
The FUC...ING MOSKITOS were almost eting me alive but I found solution already and in the last 2 nights i sleep quiet, eheheehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment